This is a pretty clear full-body of the costume, which I love. I made the skirt and cape by hand from scratch without a pattern. The horn was also made by me. The helmet uses a prop Spartan helmet as a base and is modified from that. Likewise, the glove is a repurposed and messed-up Thundercats prop. This costume took a LOT of work- about five months on and off. I had to redo the horn at least four times before I got it right (and even now it's still a bit uneven), did at least three versions of the helmet before I was satisfied and toyed with design ideas for shoulderpads (which ultimately did not come to fruition). The skirt was surprisingly easy to sew, although here it's a bit askew because I hadn't realized a few of the seams in the front had loosened (I fixed them later). Overall I'm very proud of this costume.
The wings are a bit strange because of how I'm holding my shoulders in this shot.
Nightmare Moon (MLP: FiM)- me
Photography- Animaze Guy/Photosnxs